Wednesday, February 3, 2010

thanks facebook

i don't get asked too often these days how old i am. its not like i'm counting the days on a regular basis anymore either, so thanks facebook for pilfering the info from my profile to remind me how old i am in the form of ads meant only for 27 year olds that have to be clicked on in the next 6 minutes. the very same 6 minutes every 6 minutes. the only problem now is apparently they think i live in portland and they want to help me live there nearly for free. with all these free coupons they are begging me to take i guess i should just move there. or something.

L.

3 comments:

  1. facebook may just know what is good for you...how could you not listen to a website that helps you connect with people you never wanted to see or hear from again?

    ...R...

    ReplyDelete
  2. its possible, its also telling me i should probably go to metric when they come to portland. thats not sounding like such a bad idea...its in march, you should come meet me there and go with me :)
    L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *clearing throat*
    me too. come here and go with me too.

    also leah there is already a faux leah living here, some girl who looks like you is in one of my classes, you might as well just move here so you're not being imitated by wannabes

    ReplyDelete